This program is for U7 players only for the Fall 8 week program
Clarkstown Soccer Club's travel soccer team registration (U15-U19) for 2016-17 soccer year
(November 2016 - June 2017)
Clarkstown Soccer Club's travel soccer team registration (U8-U14) for 2016-17 soccer year
(August 2016 - June 2017)
Welcome to the Clarkstown Soccer Club's (CSC) website for program registration. Currently, registration for the is available for:
1) 2016-2017 Travel Soccer teams (U8-U14)
2) 2016-2017 Travel Soccer teams (U15-U19)
3) 2016-2017 U8-U19 Travel team tryouts
The registration process for all programs has 3 steps:
1) Parent (account holder) login, or parent (account holder) creates new account.
2) Enter child (player) information: by clicking on "add children". Note: if the player is an adult, that player must still be added as a "child", since the system only recognizes persons in the child category as players for registration.
3) Register child for program: by clicking the REGISTER box next to the childs name.
Other Registration Notes:
1) During step 3, a "consent" window appears. You must agree to the terms of the consent in order to register a player.
2) If more than one player from the same family is being registered, register them during the same online session in order to be charged the proper fee.
3) If you think that the calculated fee appears to be incorrect, choose the "pay by check" payment option and contact your child's coach or team manager to report the problem.
4) During the registration process, you will need to select your child's team. If the correct team does not appear in the selection menu, select one that does appear and complete the registration process; then contact your child's coach or team manager to report the problem.
Soccer registration fees are non-refundable.